W. V. Cats Forum
- September 03, 2015, 04:49:38 AM
- Welcome, Guest
Remember: Ribbon, string and tinsel (icicles) are dangers to cats as when cats start chewing on them, the cats cannot spit them out so wind up swallowing the whole length. This can led to a blockage or cutting of the intestines! Keep all ribbon, string and other string like items away from cats.
Lilies are toxic to cats. Cats can die from kidney damage after eating even a small amount of a lily. Keep all lilies out the house! Don't put them on a high shelf- keep them out of the house!